I Personally Think It’s ALREADY the Greatest BI Tool, But Otherwise the Answer is YES
(Click Image to Read the Interview)
Three Mini-Posts Today. First Up: Interview with Yours Truly.
Today I’m going to do two mini-posts rather than one long one. First up is this interview I did with Software Advice. In it, I am asked the following questions:
- What’s your vision for Excel users in 5 or 10 years?
- What’s the most important BI functionality upgrade in Microsoft Excel 2013?
- What does the inclusion of features like PowerPivot and Power View say about Microsoft’s vision of self-service business intelligence? Is this a move to turn every Office user into a data analyst?
- Why should users upgrade to Office 2013?
- What has been the impact of the Office Apps store so far?
I always enjoy this sort of thing
It’s a quick read so I encourage you to give it a skim.