Copy-paste? Dragging formulas down? SAME THING EVERY WEEK?… No more. Teach your computer how to build your reports for you. Set and forget!
(For all the Excel Lovers out there, Power Query has been re-named “Get & Transform” in Excel 2016 & in Power BI. All of the skills in this class are transferable to Excel.)
- Taught simultaneously in Excel and Power BI.
- Power Query makes grabbing and shaping data easy for business people in a way previously only available to advanced IT folks.
- This class will teach you how to connect to all of your data (no matter where it lives), shape it so DAX can run “automagically”, and have your computer remember the steps so you never have to do it again.
- Students are encouraged to take our Foundations course and have hands on experience with Power Query in Excel or Power BI Desktop.
- Intermediate to Advanced Level Power Query best practices distilled into easy to understand patterns to apply to your most common business challenges.
- “Take with you” downloadable Power BI with embedded Power Query workbook samples.
What should I bring into the event?
Please bring a laptop with Power Pivot and Power BI Desktop loaded on your machine.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email [email protected] for any questions you may have.
What’s the refund policy?
Refund requests can be done through Eventbrite up to 30 days before class. After that, you may transfer to another class.
Additionally, PowerPivotPro reserves the right to cancel any training course due to insufficient enrollment at least 30 calendar days in advance of the scheduled course date. Notice will be provided with the option to reschedule for a future course date or to receive a full refund of registration fees.
PowerPivotPro is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the customer if a training course is cancelled.
If a training course is cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances such as weather or natural disaster, the customer is entitled to reschedule for a future training course.