Foundations taught us how to remove repetitive, manual work and make impactful insights. Advanced DAX is about making it rain money with better informed decisions!
- Taught completely in Power BI Desktop by Ryan Sullivan – Director of Client Services.
- If Foundations is a 101 course, hands-on work experience with DAX is 201, and Advanced DAX is 301.
- This class will teach you how DAX really works, how to build complex reports that are still digestible, and how to use that information to drive your business.
- Advanced Level DAX distilled into easy to understand patterns to apply to your most difficult business challenges.
- “Take with you” downloadable Advanced DAX Power Pivot and Power BI workbook samples.
Who Can Benefit?
- Students who have previously taken the Foundations Course and have hands on experience with DAX language.
- Heavy users of Excel PivotTables (or similar data analysis tools)
- Users with familiarity with foundational DAX functions like CALCULATE and FILTER
- Note: Persons with Database, BI, Programming, or similar experience are quite qualified to take this course, even if lacking in Excel experience.
- Simple and Complex Filtering
- “What the X!?” Function
- Cross Join Role Playing
- Advanced Table Functions
- Complex Data Modeling
- Data Model Performance
What should I bring into the event?
Please bring a laptop with PowerBI loaded on your machine.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email [email protected] for any questions you may have.
What’s the refund policy?
Refund requests can be done through Eventbrite up to 30 days before class. After that, you may transfer to another class.
Additionally, PowerPivotPro reserves the right to cancel any training course due to insufficient enrollment at least 30 calendar days in advance of the scheduled course date. Notice will be provided with the option to reschedule for a future course date or to receive a full refund of registration fees.
PowerPivotPro is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the customer if a training course is cancelled.
If a training course is cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances such as weather or natural disaster, the customer is entitled to reschedule for a future training course.