Super charge your analytics and reporting skills with Microsoft’s dynamic duo. Designed to handle huge volumes of data, these tools will transform the way you work!
**Use the discount code “3ORMORE” when signing up 3 or more people for 10% off.
Two Days in our class and you are EMPOWERED!
- Learn Microsoft’s secret weapon behind Power Pivot & Power BI: DAX
- You don’t need to be an IT professional – most of our students come from an Excel background
Who Can Benefit?
- Intensive users of Excel, particularly those responsible for reporting and analysis.
- Business leaders who need to mine their data for actionable insight – using existing resources and on short deadlines
- Organizations looking to leverage Microsoft’s groundbreaking PowerBI offerings.
- Business Intelligence and Database professionals looking to increase their professional agility and dramatically expand their capabilities.
- “Zero to sixty” on Power Pivot, Power BI, and Power Query
- Not just the “hard” skills, but also the “soft” stuff (when and why to use it, how to get the best results for your organization, etc.)
- Full-color copy of our 2nd edition book (plus eBook version)
Can’t decide between Foundation and Advance DAX? Go Here:
What should I bring into the event?
Please bring a laptop with PowerPivot and PowerBI loaded on your machine.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email [email protected] for any questions you may have.
What’s the refund policy?
Refund requests can be done through Eventbrite up to 30 days before class. After that, you may transfer to another class.
Additionally, PowerPivotPro reserves the right to cancel any training course due to insufficient enrollment at least 30 calendar days in advance of the scheduled course date. Notice will be provided with the option to reschedule for a future course date or to receive a full refund of registration fees.
PowerPivotPro is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the customer if a training course is cancelled.
If a training course is cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances such as weather or natural disaster, the customer is entitled to reschedule for a future training course.