Thank you for subscribing and a warm welcome to the PowerPivotPro family! Time to share some love ♥…
Use the link below to download our Power Pivot and Power BI Reference Card which distills the core of our knowledge in eight handy pages. The reference card includes:-
- How the DAX Engine Calculates Measures in easy to understand steps
- Key Concepts Explained: Measures vs Calculated Columns, Row Context vs Filter Context, Data Table vs Lookup Table
- Commonly Used DAX Functions and Techniques
- How to Improve Performance for Power Pivot and Power BI and other Exercises, Tips and Tricks
Download Power Pivot and Power BI Reference Card
Hungry for more?
- Buy our Book: Power Pivot and Power BI, 2nd Edition
- Enroll in Our Video Course
- Inquire about our Training Classes and Consulting Services
- Download 76MB of Example Files that accompany our new Book!
These files are chock full of Power Pivot, DAX and Power BI examples and can be used on their own or along with our new book.
- Check out our YouTube Channel Videos: Power BI Family (20 mins), Excel to Power BI (43 mins) and tons more videos
- Sign Up for our next Webinar
– Rob, Avi and the PowerPivotPro Family