PowerPivotPro is Coming to Seattle
January 23 - 25, 2018
Registration for 2018 Public Training is now open!
**Use the discount code “3ORMORE” when signing up 3 or more people.
Instructor: Reid Havens
Super charge your analytics and reporting skills with Microsoft’s dynamic duo. Designed to handle huge volumes of data, these tools will transform the way you work! Two Days in our class and you are EMPOWERED!
- Learn Microsoft’s secret weapon behind Power Pivot & Power BI: DAX
- Taught by Reid Havens – Principle Consutlant and PowerPivotPro.com Editor
- You don’t need to be an IT professional – most of our students come from an Excel background
JANUARY 23 - 24
Level Up Series: Advanced DAX
Instructor: Ryan Bergstrom
The Advanced DAX Course was such a hit in the first half of 2017 that we’ve expanded the course to 2 days!
- This advanced DAX training class is taught completely in Power BI Desktop
- Students are encouraged to take our Foundations course and have hands on experience with the DAX language
- Taught by Ryan Bergstrom – Director of Client Services and Trainer
- Class material drawn from usage of Advanced DAX applications while consulting with hundreds of international firms
Level Up Series: Power Query for Excel & Power BI
Instructor: Kellan Danielson
The second class in the series is our Level Up Series is Power Query for Excel & Power BI.
- Students are encouraged to take our Foundations course and have hands on experience with Power Query in Excel or Power BI Desktop
- Taught by Kellan Danielson – PowerPivotPro Partner and Vice President of Client Services
- We will cover common to unique business challenges made easy with Power Query’s data wrangling capabilities
- Intermediate to Advanced Level Power Query best practices distilled into easy to understand patterns to apply to your most common business challenges