PowerPivotPro is Coming to Atlanta
March 20 - 22, 2018
Registration for 2018 Public Training is now open!
**Use the discount code “3ORMORE” when signing up 3 or more people.
Foundations: Power Pivot & Power BI
Instructor: Austin Senseman
Super charge your analytics and reporting skills with Microsoft’s dynamic duo. Designed to handle huge volumes of data, these tools will transform the way you work! Two Days in our class and you are EMPOWERED!
- Learn Microsoft’s secret weapon behind Power Pivot & Power BI: DAX
- Taught by Austin Senseman – PowerPivotPro Partner
- You don’t need to be an IT professional – most of our students come from an Excel background
MARCH 20 - 21
Level Up Series: Advanced DAX
Instructor: Ryan Sullivan
The Advanced DAX Course was such a hit in the first half of 2017 that we’ve expanded the course to 2 days!
- This advanced DAX training class is taught completely in Power BI Desktop
- Students are encouraged to take our Foundations course and have hands on experience with the DAX language
- Taught by Ryan Sullivan – Principal Consultant
- Class material drawn from usage of Advanced DAX applications while consulting with hundreds of international firms
Level Up Series: Power Query for Excel & Power BI
Instructor: Ryan Bergstrom
The second class in the series is our Level Up Series is Power Query for Excel & Power BI.
- Students are encouraged to take our Foundations course and have hands on experience with Power Query in Excel or Power BI Desktop
- Taught by Ryan Bergstrom – Principal Consultant and Trainer
- We will cover common to unique business challenges made easy with Power Query’s data wrangling capabilities
- Intermediate to Advanced Level Power Query best practices distilled into easy to understand patterns to apply to your most common business challenges