Level Up Series: Power Query for Excel & Power BI
Introducing the 2nd Class in our Level Up Series!
**Use the discount code “3ORMORE” when signing up 3 or more people.
- For all the Excel Lovers out there, Power Query has been re-named “Get & Transform” in Excel 2016 & in Power BI. All of the skills in this class are transferable to Excel.
- Students are encouraged to take our Foundations course and have hands on experience with Power Query in Excel or Power BI Desktop.
- Taught by Reid Havens – Principle Consutlant and PowerPivotPro.com Editor
- We will cover common to unique business challenges made easy with Power Query’s data wrangling capabilities.
- Intermediate to Advanced Level Power Query best practices distilled into easy to understand patterns to apply to your most common business challenges.
- “Take with you” downloadable Power BI with embedded Power Query workbook samples.
What should I bring into the event?
Please bring a laptop with PowerPivot and PowerBI loaded on your machine.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email [email protected] for any questions you may have.
What's the refund policy?
Refund requests can be done through Eventbrite up to 30 days before class. After that, you may transfer to another class.
Additionally, PowerPivotPro reserves the right to cancel any training course due to insufficient enrollment at least 30 calendar days in advance of the scheduled course date. Notice will be provided with the option to reschedule for a future course date or to receive a full refund of registration fees.
PowerPivotPro is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the customer if a training course is cancelled.
If a training course is cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances such as weather or natural disaster, the customer is entitled to reschedule for a future training course.