Monday, January 13, 2014 from 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM (EST)
Microsoft Office — Independence, OH
6050 Oak Tree Blvd
Independence, OH 44131
One Function to Rule Them All: CALCULATE is Your New Best Friend
At this month’s meeting, Rob Collie will cover the ins and outs of the CALCULATE function in Power Pivot, including:
- Why every single person reading this needs CALCULATE, and can easily learn it (much easier than VLOOKUP for instance)
- A brief explanation of how it works
- How even its simplest usage will save you massive amounts of time
- Why it is essentially the SUMIF function you always wished you’d had – simpler and more powerful/flexible and the same time!
- A “taste” of its more advanced usage – opening doors that were invisible and closed before
Reserve Your Spot Today!
Space is limited. Click here to reserve your spot. (Yes, the meetings are free).