Some updates to Tuesday’s announcement
1) Brochure Available
Chandoo put together one of his signature brochures – download it here.
Among other things the brochure contains a high-level agenda/syllabus for my class. There’s a lot more detail than what would fit in the agenda infographic however, so here’s a glimpse at my behind-the-scenes list of topics:
Syllabus Doesn’t Fit on Screen Even When Zoomed to 60% & Ribbon/Formula Bar Hidden
I’m still fine tuning some aspects of that so I won’t release it in full just yet – I am sharing that screenshot just to give you an idea of the depth. Probably next week for the full version.
2) Pricing and Discount Bundles
There are three separate and related courses available:
- Power Pivot – taught by the great Chandoo, who I have now seen in action with my own eyes in Columbus. A great primer on the UI all the way up through early adventures in formulas, and includes a guest module taught by me and another by the great Ken Puls.
- Advanced Power Pivot – taught by me. Think of this as Power Pivot Level Two and a cohesive collection of the material in the book plus four years of individual techniques and tricks.
- Excel School – build your Power Pivot skills on a solid Excel foundation. Everything from formulas to Charts to Formatting to Pivots. Perhaps most importantly, it also includes a VERY robust instruction in the art of designing useful and attractive dashboards – something I’ve noticed most Excel folks need help at 🙂
Each class is $247 per participant.
You can combine any 2 courses for $447 (you save $47).
You can combine all 3 courses for $647 (you save $94).
3) Important Dates
Enrollment for the courses opens on AUGUST 1st, Thursday (2013)
Enrollments close on: August 16th, Friday
Classes begin on: August 19th, Monday.
4) Bulk Discounts
If you enroll as a team (3 or more members from the same organization), you get 25% discount on total tuition fees. Just send an email to [email protected] for details on bulk enrollment.
5) More Info and Demo Modules
(Note that is an affiliate link – I receive a cut of all sales on other courses and products when you use that link. But I would recommend Chandoo’s courses even if I were not).